One does not simply stop Ryan
kissing is great
but wow when you get to kiss someone you have feelings for and you’ve wanted to kiss them for the longest time and you get to stroke their face and you’re so aware of their body and how nice their lips feel
I wanted to draw their minecraft things
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by myginnyweasley
1. The Giver - This book is just great. It was the first book I read in school that I went out to buy right after school was over. I’ve read it multiple times and have bought three copies because I wore it out.
2. The Underwear Book - I stole this book in first grade because I liked it so much. It’s silly but I loved it.
3. Go Dog Go - The first book I read from front to back. Good stuff.
4. A Wrinkle in Time - I read most of this in middle school but the scenes with the giant brain scared the shit out of me so I stopped and refused to pick it up ever again.
5. Slaughter Houe V - Kurt Vonnegut is great and this book was great. I read it in an advanced english class in high school and enjoyed it very much.
6. Night - I have always been very into WWII things and Elie Wiesel’s recounting of the time he spent in an internment camp was nothing short of amazing.
7. The various Journals and notebooks of Kurt Cobain - They allowed an intense insight to someone I look up to musically and cleared up a lot of misunderstandings I had about him.
8. A Child Called “It” - I cried through this whole book when I read it, but what an inspiring story.
9. Misery - This was the first Stephen King book I read and kicked off a great collection. I love horror and have loved every King book next.
10. Love you Forever - My mom used to read this to me everyday. It makes me cry now. It’s such a great story.
I tag : romaniantelevision, 1988-fiend, freethejones, hermionegrangerandarocketship, alieisawildthing, coolestthingsinceslicedbread, lizfromcali, partiallyelectrical, anight2forget, thegirlwiththefatguytattoo, anogoodrabblerouser
I love you guys this was fun. Super fun. Tag me more and I’ll tag you in some shiz